
We decided to spend our night making a gingerbread house. I am too lazy to make the gingerbread so I sent Jay out to buy a kit. It is a lot easier than making your own. We tried this when Ember was about Zander's age and it did not work out that well, tonight went a lot better, the house stayed together this time. Everything went together well but it was a lot more messy and harder to keep track of two kids instead of just one. We made out not too bad, take a look and let us know what you think.
Everyone took part decorating the house. Here are a few of the pictures we took tonight.


We ended up having a icing fight, good old family fun. Zander did not like the idea at all he got quite upset. Ember thought it was great until I got icing on her face, then the fun was over.


This is how it all turned out in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment