Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dance competition

I spent a long time friday night doing Ember's hair, It had to be in a high pony tail with ringlets. once i had it done I put a pair of nylons on her head to keep everything in place. the competition was a long day, the had to be there at 9 am and were not done until 4:30. Ember had fun and she placed second in both jazz and tap.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice, Teaghen and Ember have a few things in common. They are both 7 and Teaghen is in Tap too. She just completed her second year. I think they will be good friends at the reunion. Christine (p.s. I like the comment "The only time they get along" Isn't it funny how you can almost loose your mind then when they are sleeping you fall in love with them all over again. lol