Monday, October 26, 2009

Thanks for the Support

For some stange reason I decided to run for town council out here in Rouleau. There are twelve people campaining for six positions. I will find out on Wed if I made it or not. I will post my results once I know. Jay put a sign in the yard for the competition, not sure what he was thinking, thanks for the support, Jay lol. Cody was nice and made a sign for me. I put a sign on the house but I was not sure how many would see it so I put some signs on the side of my van too. I just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't get enough votes to make it onto town council. I wasn't at the bottom of the list, I beat out a couple of people so that was good. I am not too upset that I didn't win. I can try again in a few years lol.

No comments: